The only revolving rooftop restaurant in Edmonton, La Ronde Restaurant is one of the most romantic places to dine. With incredible views of the city, a fine dining atmosphere and plenty of great cocktails, you can't go wrong when you make your reservation here.
La Ronde received the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor and has received many other awards. The restaurant makes a complete revolution every 88 minutes, which means you can enjoy all the most amazing views throughout your dinner.
Specials & Promotions
You will find a number of good specials and promotions at La Ronde including:
- Tieless Tuesdays - From 5:30pm to 9:30pm every Tuesdays with 50% off bottles of select wines, live jazz, signature cocktails and a special appetizer menu.
- Chateaubriand Wednesdays - Every Wednesdays the Chateaubriand & Table Side Caesar Salas for Two is provided with a 16 ounce Angus Beef Tenderloin carved table side and flambéed with whiskey and béarnaise sauce. This is served with seasonal vegetable for $95 per couple.
- Free Corkage Thursdays
- Bring in your favourite bottle of wine from 5:30pm to 8:30pm every Thursday and receive complimentary corkage.
- Sunday Brunch - From 10:30am to 2pm every Sunday, you can enjoy amazing brunch for $42 for adults, $39 for seniors and $18 for children.
Along with these many great specials and promotions, you can make a reservation and enjoy plenty of great dishes.
The dinner menu includes plenty of favourites including:
- Five Onion Soup
- Vine Ripened Tomato Brocconcini Napoleon
- Escargots Vol-Au-Vent
- Giant Prawns
- Warm Oka and Brie Cheese
- Blackened Pacific Halibut
- Rack of Lamb
- Five Herb and Spice Crusted Veal Chop
- La Ronde's Signature Chateaubriand
- Alberta "Sterling Silver" Prime Rib
- And More!
You can complement your meal with a fine bottle of wine or cocktail. Along with the main courses, you will find plenty of great desserts here including Lacombe Rhum Baba, Honey Poached Pears, Chocolate Pave, Baked Alaska and more.