Search All Real Estate For Sale in Edmonton
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Purchasing a home in Parkallen? Call your local Parkallen real estate team, RE/MAX Excellence, at 780.800.9644. RE/MAX Excellence will offer guidance to help you through the Parkallen Southwest Edmonton real estate market.
Parkallen Real Estate Market
The Parkallen's area was known as Beau Park and Bridge Land. The name was changed by the Calgary Trail Community League after the year 1945. The neighbourhood name was voted on and chosen by the majority of the residents.
Nowadays, one will find that neighbourhood hasn't changed that much in several decades. About 80% of all residential units are single family homes. The other 20% is a mixture of apartments, duplexes, and row houses. It is also noticeable that these residential units were constructed around the central park and the central school site within the neighbourhood.
Parkallen Community Amenities
Some portions of the neighbourhood now have commercial establishments which make life easier for residents. Currently, almost half of the total population of Parkallen's neighbourhood are renting their homes. This is due to the fact that most residents of the population are both working while studying at the University of Alberta South Campus.
With regards to amenities, residents of Parkallen's neighbourhood can easily access the Southgate Shopping Center which is only a short drive south from the town. The University of Alberta South Campus, on the other hand, is located just beside the western boundary of the Parkallen. Adjacent to the campus is Concrete Storage Silo and Swine Research and Technology Center which provides various job opportunities. Residents will also be able to reach the Whitemud Park and the Rainbow Valley Park in the western part of Parkallen. The University of Alberta Farm is also located around this area. With its close proximity to the several universities and shopping malls, there's no reason many people enjoy living here.
Parkallen Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Parkallen? Let our team of Parkallen real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Parkallen property or your current home. As local Parkallen real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Parkallen real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
RE/MAX Excellence to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Parkallen. Planning to get involved in the Parkallen real estate market? Review our CMA (comparative market analysis) form to quickly see your Parkallen property value estimate within minutes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2018 at 12:01pm MDT.