If you love rock and roll, the Edmonton Rock Music Festival is perfect for you. The line-up includes legendary entertainment. You will find plenty of fun throughout the festival and create memories you won't soon forget. Here's what you can expect when you attend the Edmonton Rock Music Festival this year.
This year's line-up is quite special with a bit of something for everybody. It includes:
- Punch Drunk Cabaret - 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- The Stampeders - 6:45pm to 8pm
- Dr. Hook with Ray Sawyer - 8:30pm to 10pm
- The Stephanie Harpe Experience - 12pm to 1pm
- The Joint Chiefs - 1:20pm to 2:20pm
- Barracuda - 2:40pm to 3:50pm
- Rik Emmett - 4:20pm to 5:40pm
- Kenny Shields & Streetheart - 6:25pm to 7:45pm
- Pat Benatar & Neil Geraldo - 8:30pm to 10pm
These musical acts will provide plenty of great entertainment for all to enjoy.
Over the past 10 years, the Edmonton Rock Music Festival has gone from a small fundraiser for friend to a huge, must attend event in the area. It has grown into an event with merchandise tents, food vendors, beer gardens and so much more.
The event will be held on August 14th and 15th at the Heritage Amphitheatre in Hawrelak Park. You can enjoy plenty of food vendors and beer gardens. Of course, there will also be merchandise tents throughout the grounds.
Tickets are $65 at the gate on Friday, $75 at the gate on Saturday or $120 for at tow-day pass at the gate. You can get tickets at a discount in advance. Advance tickets are $55 for Friday, $65 for Saturday or $100 for at wo-day pass. They are available at Myhre's Music or The Acoustic Music Shop.
You can also get your advance tickets online at edrocks.ca.
By Justin Havre