Search All Real Estate For Sale in Edmonton
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Ready to buy or sell a home in Richford? Call your local Richford real estate team, RE/MAX Excellence, at 780.800.9644 for comprehensive help in the Richford Southwest Edmonton real estate market.
Richford Real Estate Market
Single family homes make up the majority of all residential buildings in the area at 69%. Duplexes make up the other 31% of all residences. 96% of all residential buildings are occupied by the owner, with only 4% rental property.
The boundaries of the neighbourhood are Ellerslie Road to the south and the James Mowat Trail, also known as 111 Street, to the west. Blackmud Creek Ravine defines the boundaries for the north and the east sides of the neighbourhood. The surrounding communities are Blackburne to the north and MacEwan to the west. Blackmud Creek is a natural amenity that provides a great place for residents to enjoy recreational fun and activities.
Richford Community Amenities
There are only a few high-density areas with most homes in low-density areas. There are a couple of public parks in the areas for children and outdoor enthusiasts to be able to enjoy recreational activities. Ellerslie Rugby Park is located in this community as well.
The name Richford comes from Richford Road which was changed to 5th Avenue SW in 1982. It was thought the name Richford would attract residents to the area by informing them of the area's highly rich and fertile properties. The neighbourhood has approximately 500 residents.
Richford School Information
As the neighbourhood is small, it does not have a school within the neighbourhood boundaries but there are schools in the surrounding communities that the resident children of Richford are able to attend.
Richford Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Richford? Let our team of Richford real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Richford property or your current home. As local Richford real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Richford real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
RE/MAX Excellence to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Richford. Planning to get involved in the Richford real estate market? Review our CMA (comparative market analysis) form to quickly see your Richford property value estimate within minutes.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2018 at 2:46pm MDT.