Argyll Homes & Real Estate - Southeast Edmonton
Find the newest Argyll homes for sale & real estate listings in Southeast Edmonton below. According to Edmonton’s first township and river lot surveys, the land on which Argyll stands on today once belonged to a much larger land holding held by J. Eamer. In 1912, the Eamer family decided to subdivide their property, which happened before the land was annexed to Edmonton back in 1913. To request up-to-date information about Argyll neighbourhood properties for sale in Southeast Edmonton or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Argyll real estate experts today.
Argyll Real Estate & Home Listings
Courtesy Of Rhonda Navratil Of RE/MAX River City
Looking For Space To Spread Out With Privacy In Your Yard? Are You An Investor Looking For A Low Priced Home On A Big Lot In The Great Neighbourhood Of Argyll? Lot Dimensions Are 48.56’ W Across The Front, 75’ W Across The Back, 109.9’l On
Courtesy Of Yuriy Fleysher Of RE/MAX Excellence
Amazing! Brand New With Lots Of Upgrades! Super Cool Modern Design With Maple And Iron Curved Staircase! Open Design With 9 Ft Ceiling. Spacious Kitchen With Long Island With Bar Sitting And Quartz Countertop With Waterfall Leg, Corner Pant
Courtesy Of Neil Thompson Of MaxWell Polaris
Nestled In The Heart Of Argyll, A Short Walk From The Ravine, & Located On A Very Quiet Street, This 5 Bedroom Bungalow Provides Open Concept, Spacious Living. Enjoy Cooking In This Chef Inspired Custom Kitchen With Quartz Countertops & En
Courtesy Of Ian Choi Of MaxWell Polaris
This 3 + 2 Bedroom Bungalow Is Located Within A Short Walking Distance To The Mill Creek Ravine. This Home Is Only Less Than 15 Minutes From Either Downtown Or The U Of A. The Large Living Room Features A Two-sided Wood Burning Fireplace Wi
Search All Real Estate For Sale in Edmonton
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Want to buy or sell a home in Argyll? Call RE/MAX Excellence, your neighbourhood Argyll real estate agents at 780.800.9644, local agents are ready to help with the Argyll Southeast Edmonton housing market.
Argyll Real Estate Market
The majority of urban development here took place between the end of World War II and 1970. In the succeeding years, urbanization significantly decreased and came to a complete stop during the late 1980s. With a little more than three-hundred residences standing to date, this neighbourhood is unquestionably one of the smallest in all of Edmonton.
More than 95% of the total number of dwellings here are single-detached homes, while the remaining 5% are semi-detached abodes. With 84% of the residents owning the residences they stay in, compared to just 16% who rent, Argyll is one of the most predominantly owner-occupied neighbourhoods in the city.
Argyll Community Amenities
Due to its small size, Argyll only features one amenity of note, the Argyll Sports Centre. Nevertheless, there are a variety of amenities and services just outside the neighbourhood, within easy walking distance, including Avonmore School, Edmonton Public Schools, the Commonwealth Stadium, Tim Hortons, Casino Edmonton, Grey Nuns Community Hospital, and the Edmonton City Centre (Blatchford Field) Airport.
Encompassed by the Mill Creek Ravine on the west and northeast sides, and by Argyll Road at its south and southeast borders, the neighbourhood is also within close proximity to various malls, such as the Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre (just 1.7kms away), and Southgate, which is only 4kms away.
Moviegoers will be pleased to know that Empire Theatres is only a 15-minute drive from the community. Alternatively, the Magic Lantern Princess Theatre is even closer, as it’s only a 9-minute drive away.
Argyll Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Argyll? Let our team of Argyll real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new property or your current Argyll home. As local real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Argyll real estate market. We're here to work with you today!
RE/MAX Excellence to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Argyll. Planning to get involved in the Argyll real estate market? Review our CMA (comparative market analysis) form to quickly see your Argyll property value estimate within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Argyll
Back to all Southeast Edmonton Real Estate
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2018 at 1:31am MDT.