- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 960 SqFt
Holyrood Homes & Real Estate - Southeast Edmonton
Welcome to your local Holyrood homes for sale and Southeast Edmonton real estate resource. The main distinction of Holyrood from all other neighbourhoods in Edmonton is that many of the residences integrate design features that are characteristic of the 1950s. The community is bounded by 98 Avenue on the north, 90 Avenue on the south, 75 Street on the east, and 85 Street on the west. The downtown core can be accesed through 98 Avenue and Connors Road. Rexall Place and Edmonton Northlands can be accessed through 75 Street, which passes through Wayne Gretzky Drive. For information about Holyrood neighbourhood homes for sale in Southeast Edmonton or to schedule a private showing, contact your expert Holyrood real estate agents today.
Holyrood Real Estate & Home Listings
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 1,340 SqFt
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,118 SqFt
This Lovingly Maintained And Solidly Built Home Offers An Excellent Layout And Looks Out Onto A Gorgeous Tree-filled Small Park In The Highly Sought After Mature Neighbourhood Of Holyrood. the Large Lot Features A Front Entrance Drive To An ...(more)
- 3 Beds
- 2½ Baths
- 1,829 SqFt
New Build In Holyrood! Spacious 3 Bedroom With All The Trimmings. Island Kitchen With Quartz Countertops(throughout), Higher End Appliances, And Adjacent Dining Nook. Central Air Conditioning, Gas Fireplace, Jack And Jill Bath, 2 Walk-in Cl ...(more)
- 5 Beds
- 3½ Baths
- 1,866 SqFt
Simply Stunning Is The Way To Describe This Brand New 2 Storey Located In The Heart Of Holyrood That Fronts A Greenspace. Offering Over 2700sqft Of Living Space, This Stunning Home Features 5 Bedrooms + Den, 4 Bathrooms, Includes A Fully F ...(more)
- 5 Beds
- 3½ Baths
- 1,864 SqFt
This Cream Of The Crop Is Truly The Best Of Both Worlds! 1874 Sq. Ft. Brand New Artistically Designed & Built 2 Storey Home Is Located Front & Centre Across From The Beautiful Treed Park In The Mature Neighbourhood. Minutes To Downtown & T ...(more)
Search All Real Estate For Sale in Edmonton
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Looking to sell or buy a home in Holyrood? Call RE/MAX Excellence, your neighbourhood Holyrood real estate team at 780.800.9644. Holyrood real estate agents and experts are ready to assist with the Holyrood Southeast Edmonton housing market.
Holyrood Real Estate Market
Most of the residences were constructed from 1940s to 1960s. Many of the remainder were constructed in the 1970s. Single family homes are the most common type of dwellings, accounting for up to 72% of all houses in the neighbourhood. Row houses, duplexes, and apartments comprise the remainder of the homes. About 63% of all residences are occupied by the owners and the remaining 37% are rented.
The community’s inception was believed to have dated in the early 1900s. It took several other names before finally settling at Holyrood. Those were Mount Pleasant, East Edmonton, and Balmoral. There are two explanations of the possible source of the current name. First, Holyrood is an anglicized version of the Scots phrase haly ruid, which means holy cross. Second, the name may have been derived from the name Holyrood Abbey, a residential community in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Holyrood Community Amenities
The major roadways are providing access to other venues within the city. The tree lined streets in the interior are strategically arranged in a grid pattern (modified) and are incorporating landscaped street islands. Local traffic is carried in most streets, except 79 Street and 95 Avenue, which both function as collector roads at the same time.
In the southeast portion of the neighbourhood is a small commercial plaza. In the southwest is the Bonnie Doon Mall. There is a school within the area, the Holyrood Elementary School, which is being run by the Edmonton Public School System.
Holyrood Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Holyrood? Let our local Holyrood real estate team guide you through the sale of your current home or purchase your next Holyrood property. As real estate agents and experts, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Holyrood real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact RE/MAX Excellence to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Holyrood home? View our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Holyrood home value estimate analysis within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Holyrood
Back to all Southeast Edmonton Real Estate
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:01am MDT.