Home Builders in Edmonton, AB: Edmonton's Most Popular Home Builders Guide
The population of the Edmonton community continues to increase each year. As the population increases, so does the number of new construction homes in Edmonton and the number of companies that build them. Those who want to enjoy being the first person living in their home should read on to check out the most popular home builders in Edmonton. The companies listed below have an established reputation for providing homes better than buyers could even imagine. If residents of Edmonton are ready for a custom-built home luxury home, these Edmonton home builders can deliver on their dreams and more.
Effect Home Builders Ltd.
Effect Home Builders Ltd. started as a one-person show in a lesser-known town in Alberta and has grown into one of Edmonton's most popular home builders. Dedicated to providing energy-efficient homes, this home builder incorporates a range of renewable energy sources into every home.
When it comes to the spaces Effect Home Builders creates, the only limit is the client's imagination. This team is dedicated to providing suburb results that astonish their clients. This company does not believe that good is good enough.
Effect Home Builders went even a step above and beyond in Edmonton. When the company decided to open its own office, it created Edmonton's first net-zero energy commercial space! The office showcases everything the team can do for their clients.
Effect Home Builders Ltd. Additional Information
- Year Established: 2011
- Price Range: $300,000 to $5,000,000
- Styles Offered: Contemporary or traditional 2 storeys, 2.5 storeys, bungalow, garden suite, or multi-family construction
- Areas Served: Edmonton
Sterling Homes provides exceptional customer service and some of the best bespoke home designs available in Edmonton. As a family-owned business, the company strives to provide household-friendly prices. Sterling Homes is able to charge the rates it does through high-volume purchasing power of land and materials. Rather than profiting from the savings, the company passes it directly on to its customers.
With a 10-year home warranty, buyers can have peace of mind that all of the systems and the foundation are engineered and installed to last. Additionally, Sterling Homes sticks to a rigorous timeline. Based on the dates in the contract, every customer can expect to have specific milestones met before or on the date outlined.
Sterling Homes Additional Information
- Year Established: 1950
- Price Range: $250,000 to $750,00
- Styles Offered: Modern, contemporary, or traditional townhomes, duplex homes, laned homes, and front attached homes
- Communities Served: North East: Cy Becker, McConachie Heights | North West: Kinglet | South West: Cavanagh, Crimson in Creekwood Chappelle, Langdale, The Uplands at Riverview, Graydon Hill, Edgemont East, Desrochers, Point at Glenridding Ravine | South East: Laurel Crossing, Aster, Fort Saskatchewan, Sienna, Sherwood Park, Summerwood, Spruce Grove, McLaughlin, Stony Plain, Westerra, Stony Plain, Silverstone, SouthCreek, Beaumont, Le Rêve | West Edmonton: College Woods at Secord, Secord Heights
Alair Homes specializes in both modern renovations of historical homes and high-quality bespoke homes. The entire team is dedicated to providing a luxurious experience for all clients from start to finish. The quality of workmanship and customer service is seen at every point of the process.
With Alair Homes, customers can expect a transparent custom home building process that is different from other home builders. Clients have access to every detail of the build, from the intricate legal language to the exciting finishing details. All they need to do to access this information is log in to their 24/7 access online portal.
Alair Homes Additional Information
- Year Established: 2010
- Price Range: $200,000 to $2,000,000
- Styles Offered: Contemporary or modern single storey, 2 storeys, single-family, or multi-family
- Areas Served: Edmonton and All Surrounding Neighborhoods
Newground Developments is a boutique home builder that provides impressive touches to all of its finished custom-built homes. Customers can enjoy working with a newer brand that is well-versed in creating modern and traditional-style homes. The homes built by Newground Developments are designed to tackle the everyday demands of modern work-life balance.
All homes designed and built by Newground Developments are constructed to last the test of time. The fine attention to detail ensures that clients can enjoy it for years to come. Should they decide to sell in the future, customers can expect top dollar for their homes because of the curb appeal, interior flow, and overall design.
Newground Developments Additional Information
- Year Established: 2010
- Price Range: $500,000 to $7,000,000
- Styles Offered: Modern or traditional single storey, 2 storeys, single-family, or multi-family
- Areas Served: Sherwood Park, Ardrossan, Edmonton, Strathcona, and Surrounding Communities
Michael Homes Inc.
Michael Homes Inc. provides some of the best customer service and overall home designs in Edmonton. The company's affordable services allow a range of clients to bring their dream home vision to life. Rather than working with specific communities, Michael Homes Inc. focuses on infill of land acquired by the client beforehand.
All homes designed by the company are one-of-a-kind. There are no cookie-cutter designs with Michael Homes Inc. Every client can expect to have their own home that is as unique as they are. The company prides itself on meeting (and beating) deadlines so that every customer can have peace of mind about their move-in date.
Michael Homes Inc. Additional Information
- Year Established: 2004
- Price Range: $100,000 to $3,500,000
- Styles Offered: Modern or contemporary two-storeys or bungalow
- Areas Served: Edmonton and Fort McMurray
Kanvi Homes started with two designers who had a large passion for modern design. Today, the entire team shares this passion and proudly carries multiple awards. When it comes to homes designed by Kanvi Homes, every interior and exterior is completely customized to the buyers.
When it comes to the interior flow of the home, Kanvi Homes incorporates even the smallest details based on the lifestyle of the future occupants. Whether the future homeowner loves to entertain in an open concept kitchen or prefers to stay tucked away in a private library on a rainy day, Kanvi homes will make sure every client's dreams are turned into a reality.
Kanvi Homes Additional Information
- Year Established: 2006
- Price Range: $500,000 to $3,000,000
- Styles Offered: Modern bungalow or two storey homes
- Areas Served: Edmonton, Lancaster Park, Saint Albert, Sherwood Park, St. Albert
Landmark Homes has remained a leading master home builder over the past four decades. All of the modern homes designed by the company are focused on sustainability and functionality. Net Zero homes are some of the most popular designs from Landmark Homes.
Customers can expect precision and longevity when it comes to their future living space. The industry's latest technology is incorporated into all living spaces. If clients wish to accommodate specific lifestyles such as cycling, woodworking, or other hobbies, the garage space can be completely customized to ensure there is always a dedicated space to complete related tasks.
Landmark Homes Additional Information
- Year Established: 1977
- Price Range: $200,000 to $1,000,000
- Styles Offered: Bespoke or modern single-family homes, condos, Edmonton townhomes, duplexes, or villas
- Communities Served: North East: Aspen Trails Sherwood Park, Kirkness Park Townhomes | South East: Laurel Crossing, Laurel Landing Townhomes, Village at Walker Lakes, Walker Summit | South West: Creekwood Collections Townhomes, Desrochers Villages, Ekos Point, Glenridding Ravine, Glenridding Townhomes, Graydon Hill, Larch 12 Bungalow Villas, ONE at Keswick, Saxony Glen | West Edmonton: Rosewood at Secord
Parkwood Master Builder
Parkwood Master Builder perfectly blends performance and elegance into every home the company designed. Every member of the team takes tremendous pride in the homes they build. They won't hand over the keys unless they are completely certain that the new homeowners will fall in love at first sight.
The elegant style of the homes allows clients to entertain guests while keeping living quarters private. The industry's latest trends are incorporated into the interior of the homes. Those who want to add custom elements, like crown moulding, marble countertops, or other specific design choices can do so before the builders break ground.
Parkwood Master Builder Additional Information
- Year Established: 1989
- Price Range: $300,000 to $1,000,000
- Styles Offered: Modern 2 storey, bungalow, bi-level, duplex, or Edmonton condo
- Communities Served: North East: Riverside, Edgmode Ravines, The Uplands at Riverside | South East: Alexandria, Aster | South West: Keswick on the River, Saxony Glen, Newport II, Westport Pressly | West Edmonton: West Secord
Build Your Dream Home in Edmonton With These Popular Home Builders
Edmonton is a city that refuses to be anything other than extraordinary. Between the larger-than-life attractions and the wide variety of things to do in Edmonton, residents can spend every weekend of the year exploring a new activity, store, or indoor destination. Prospective residents undecided on where to have their new homes built have various master-planned communities, excellent neighbourhoods, and superb Edmonton suburbs to choose from. After working through the process of designing a bespoke home of their dreams, new residents will certainly enjoy all that the city has to offer. For those ready to grow their roots and live in a home that meets their every need, Edmonton and its vast array of experienced home builders are ready to exceed their expectations.
If you're looking for the perfect Edmonton home, contact Terry Paranych Real Estate Group in partnership with Justin Havre at (780) 800-9644 to get in touch with a local Edmonton real estate agent and discover your new dream home today.