Windsor Park Homes For Sale - Southwest Edmonton

Search Windsor Park homes for sale & real estate in Southwest Edmonton. Before urbanization, the land on which this neighbourhood stands today was once owned and farmed by the family of Allan Omand, a famous Edmonton landowner.  The name “Windsor Park” given to the neighbourhood by a syndicate of English businessmen, who purchased the land with the goal of urban development in mind, back in 1912. The exact reason as to why this name was chosen for the neighbourhood remains unknown, but the most popular belief is that it was derived from Windsor Castle in the UK. For information about Windsor Park neighbourhood properties for sale or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Windsor Park real estate experts today.

Windsor Park Real Estate & Home Listings

All Listings $400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000
$700,000 - $800,000 $800,000 - $900,000 $900,000 - $1,000,000
Over $1,000,000
Show Map
Sort by:
35 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 6
Courtesy Of Christopher Proctor Of MaxWell Devonshire Realty

11809 87 Avenue Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 0Y5

  • 4 Beds
  • 3 Full Baths
  • 2,120 SqFt

MLS® #E4263371

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

De Waal Developments X Design Two Group Collaboration! This Home Is A Luxury Net-zero Build In Desirable Windsor Park. This Home Suits Those Looking For A Lifestyle That Includes Easy Access To The University, Downtown Core, River Valley, A De Waal Developments X Design Two Group Collaboration! This Home Is A Luxury Net-zero Build In Desirable Windsor Park. This Home Suits Those ...(more)

Courtesy Of Fan Yang Of Mozaic Realty Group

8739 118 Street Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 1T4

  • 6 Beds
  • 3 Full Baths
  • 3,414 SqFt

MLS® #E4262161

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

Custom Built Fully Finished 2 Story Home In The Heart Of The Very Desirable Neighbourhood Windsor Park Community With Legal Basement Suit, Triple Garage, Rv Parking Pad And Maintains Free Back Yard. Enjoy The Unique Design For Both Family D Custom Built Fully Finished 2 Story Home In The Heart Of The Very Desirable Neighbourhood Windsor Park Community With Legal Basement Suit, T ...(more)

Courtesy Of Michael Melnychuk Of Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd

8433 118 Street Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 1T2

  • 6 Beds
  • 4 Full Baths
  • 2,416 SqFt

MLS® #E4262090

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

Incredible! Completely Remodeled 2416 Sqft (up) + 976 Sqft (down) With Over $250k In Renovations! Inviting Curb Appeal Welcomes You With A New, Poured Concrete Walkway/landing; New Flower Beds; New Exterior Paint; And Exterior Light Fixture Incredible! Completely Remodeled 2416 Sqft (up) + 976 Sqft (down) With Over $250k In Renovations! Inviting Curb Appeal Welcomes You With A N ...(more)

Courtesy Of Cathy Cookson Of RE/MAX Excellence

11716 University Avenue Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 1Z5

  • 4 Beds
  • 2 Full Baths
  • 1,308 SqFt

MLS® #E4261801

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

This Cherished Windsor Park Bungalow Was Home To The Same Family For 36 Years! Just Minutes To The Uofa, Hospital, River Valley, Parks, & Quick To Downtown. Spacious Living Rm Overlooks The Beautiful Front Yard. The Dining Rm Accommodates A This Cherished Windsor Park Bungalow Was Home To The Same Family For 36 Years! Just Minutes To The Uofa, Hospital, River Valley, Parks, & Qu ...(more)

Courtesy Of Ali Hassan Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

8315 Saskatchewan Drive Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 2A7

  • 0.31 Acres

MLS® #E4260980

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

Vacant Lot On Saskatchewan Drive, 40 Feet Front 30 Feet In The Back With About 150 Feet Deep. Ready For You To Build Your Dream Home With A 1 Million $ View Of The River Valley. Plans To Build Over 5000 Sqft Living Space With A Roof Top Wil Vacant Lot On Saskatchewan Drive, 40 Feet Front 30 Feet In The Back With About 150 Feet Deep. Ready For You To Build Your Dream Home With A ...(more)

Courtesy Of Edward Lastiwka Of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate

8408 118 Street Northwest, Windsor Park_EDMO, Edmonton, T6G 1T3

  • 5 Beds
  • 3 Full Baths
  • 2,914 SqFt

MLS® #E4260302

Single Family

Edmonton, AB

What A Fantastic Quiet Windsor Park Location! Facing An Island Park This Stunning Custom Built Birkholz Contemporary 2914 Sqft 5 Bdrm Family Home Is Complemented By A Massive 10,940 Sqft Park-like Sw Pie Lot W/lovely Mature Trees, Garden Bo What A Fantastic Quiet Windsor Park Location! Facing An Island Park This Stunning Custom Built Birkholz Contemporary 2914 Sqft 5 Bdrm Family ...(more)

Windsor Park Real Estate Market

With a little less than five-hundred residences created to date, the neighbourhood is one of the smallest in all of Edmonton. Approximately 93% of all dwellings are single-detached homes, while the remaining 7% are semi-detached residences. In addition to this, 82% of all residents own the homes they live in, while the other 18% rent.

Windsor Park Community History

Shortly after the land was purchased, Windsor Park formally became a part of Edmonton, when Strathcona City and Edmonton were united. While the first fifty-five houses were built before 1946, residential development reached its peak between the years 1946 and 1960, with the creation of more than three-hundred homes, before significantly declining during the succeeding years as the community neared developmental completion.

Windsor Park Community Amenities

Bounded by Saskatchewan Drive, 116 Street, 117 Street, and University Avenue, Windsor Park is located near to a variety of commercial establishments, services and institutions that provide for most of the needs of the community’s residents. Moreover, transport links are excellent, thanks to the LRT stations located on the campus, which allows residents of Windsor Park convenient access to other parts of the city.

There are a handful of malls close-by as well, including the Subway Hub Mall, 1.2kms away, Edmonton City Centre Mall, 3.6kms away, and the Pandora Kingsway Mall, located at a distance of 4.5kms from Windsor Park.

Other places of relative importance include the following: Empire Theatres, Walter C. Mackenzie Health Sciences, Baccarat Casino, Clare Drake Arena, and Edmonton City Centre (Blatchford Field) Airport.

Windsor Park School Information

There are numerous educational institutions within close proximity of the neighbourhood, such as the University of Alberta.

Windsor Park Real Estate Agents

Buying or selling a home in Windsor Park? Let our team of Windsor Park real estate agents help you through the purchase of your new Windsor Park property or your current home. As local Windsor Park real estate agents, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Windsor Park real estate market. We're here to work with you today!

Contact The Terry Paranych Real Estate Group at RE/MAX Excellence to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Windsor Park. Planning to get involved in the Windsor Park real estate market? Review our CMA (comparative market analysis) form to quickly see your Windsor Park property value estimate within minutes.

Search Homes For Sale in Windsor Park

Back to all Southwest Edmonton Real Estate

Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2021 at 12:02pm MDT.